Principals, Managers & Assistants —
Now You Can Request a Complimentary Copy of Aleksandra Kardwell’s Newly Released Book,
How to Find, Hire, and Keep the Right Domestic Professionals
The Household Employer’s Guide to Hiring Great Employees Who Will Stay for Years
If You’re Looking to Hire a Domestic Professional and You Think You Would Benefit from an Insider’s Valuable Tips and Information, This Book is for You…
In this guide book by leading private staffing expert and Hamptons Employment Agency President, Aleksandra Kardwell, you’ll learn:
- How to create a profile of the right person from the start of your search
- How to write job descriptions that attract great people
- Ways to recruit well qualified candidates
- Powerful tips for reviewing resumes
- How to conduct effective interviews
- Using red flags and background checks to avoid hiring mistakes
- Tips for making job offers that candidates accept
- How to use a welcome letter to get everyone on the same page
- Steps to help new employees start work successfully
- How to keep great people for the long-term
- Salaries and descriptions of domestic positions
- Legal considerations for avoiding employment problems
- Information on following tax requirements
- And much more!
This complimentary offer is only available for qualified household employers. Please be assured that your submission is secure and confidential.
To get your FREE Hard Cover Copy of How to Find, Hire and Keep the Right Domestic Professionals, simply complete the form below or call 631-204-1100. If you call after hours (from 5 pm to 9 am, M-F, or on the weekend) simply leave a message requesting the book and provide your full name and mailing address.
Ready to get started now with finding you new domestic staff member?
Contact us today about your household staffing needs.
Call us at one of our offices:
The Hamptons: 631-204-1100
New York City: 212-810-9828
Boca Raton: 561-560-0001
Send us an email: email@example.com
Submit our brief and secure household staffing inquiry form online:
We very much look forward to hearing from you.